Location: Le Sueur, MN
Do you have experience in managing cross functional teams? Do you thrive in relationship management? Do you value time management and serve with a “get it right” attitude? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then the Davis Family Dairies has your next career opportunity!
The Davis Family Dairies is a family-owned business with an innovative vision. Our mission is to make the things we impact better. We want to attract people who share our values and who believe in our mission.
This key operations position will lead operations across four dairy farm sites, a team of over 100 employees and continue the mission to be the perfect balance between the needs of the cows, the business and the community.
- Steward a culture of excellence on a daily basis throughout all Davis Family Dairy operations
- Manage the Site Leaders of the four dairy farm locations, providing coaching, resources, support and commitment to all personnel
- Maintain a solid understanding and commitment to compliance of employment laws, environmental laws and ethics
- Thorough grasp of systems management and verification (protocols)
- Develop, own and report on all business metrics. Identify opportunities for improvement and drive improvement plans through to implementation
- Develop and maintain value-added partnerships with all entities, business partners, vendors and customers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of successful operations and management experience, combined with full P&L responsibility in a general management type role
- Resourcefulness in finding information to help educate self and others
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategies into operational objectives and projects
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially Excel and spreadsheet use
- Critical thinking, conflict management and presentation skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is to be expected
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels and in support of company goals
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Strong administrative skills as well as operationally “hands on” interaction with teams
- Can excel in a quick paced organization and operate effectively with a sense of urgency
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@DavisFamilyDairies.com. Please reference job #17-006 in the subject line of your email or fax your resume to 507-665-4545.
Please visit www.davisfamilydairies.com for additional company information.